Thursday, June 1, 2017

Ways to reduce hair fall during antenatal/postnatal period

Ways to reduce hair fall during antenatal/postnatal period
Prevention of hair fall

During postnatal period, I was struggled with hair fall. I suggest you to follow a regime for hair care to tackle hair loss. 
Wash hair daily or alternative days using tap water. It helps to maintain cleanliness of scalp and hair by removing sweat and dust.
First day, massage your hair with lukewarm coconut oil and wash it using mild shampoo after an hour.
After four days of regular hair washing, prepare a mix at home and apply it. 
  • Soak fenugreek seeds in water for 12 hours.
  • Take grinder, add soaked fenugreek with water (for hair glow and prevents dandruff), curd (prevents dandruff), egg (for hair nourishment), shallots or small onions (prevents dandruff and hair fall) and lemon juice (for cleansing of scalp and hair).
  • Grind it as a paste, apply it on scalp and hair, and keeps it for 30 minutes.
  • Wash it with mild shampoo.
Do it regularly for an year or through out your life. It helps to prevent hair fall, hair breakage and delays greying of hair.
Drink plenty of water.
Take rest by sleeping very well, when your baby sleeps.
Take plenty of vegetables, leafy vegetables, cereals, millets and fruits in your daily diet.
Do regular exercise if you can

9 comments:

  1. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I
    decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to
    take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaa, its pleasant discussion concerning this post at this place
    at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to constantly get updated outstanding site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good information. Lucky me I found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness
    of precious familiarity about unexpected emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went over this internet site and I think you have a lot of good
    information, bookmarked (:.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are going for best contents like I do, just go to see this site
    everyday since it presents feature contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Usually I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do it!
    Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great
    post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tremendous issues here. I am very happy to peer your post.
    Thank you a lot and I am looking forward to contact you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    ReplyDelete